Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DAVE: Did you happen to hear what Tony Kornheiser said about Hannah Storm last week? I missed it, and I'm just curious.

JIM: Heard about it on the radio this morning. Apparently, he criticized the way that she dresses and pointed out how inappropriate he thinks it is for someone her age. And wasn't very nice about it. I'm guessing the issue is more with publicly criticizing a co-worker that he has to work with more than anything else. If he would have said the same things about any woman who works for another network, it probably wouldn't have been as big a deal. But that's just a guess.

DAVE: I've thought that before about Hannah Storm.

Of course, her choice of outfits has also sometimes caused me to imagine what it would be like to throw her over the back of a couch and . . . talk sports.

JIM: You could probably google the issue if you wanted more info. And google pictures of Hannah Storm.

DAVE: As it stands now, I get to see Hannah when I watch SportsCenter in the morning, so I'm good. Love those knee-high leather boots.

JIM: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/ESPN-suspends-Tony-Kornheiser-for-criticizing-an?urn=top,221690

You'll have to google the Hannah pics on your own.

DAVE: Thank you.

I saw the outfit. It was pretty bad.

No comments: