Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm 5'9" tall, I have a low waist, and my pant size is 34W x 28L. Most stores don't carry anything shorter than a 30L. 30L is too long for me. The pants gather around my ankles on top on my shoes like an accordion, and I don't like it. And as I've already talked about on my blog, I have been on a campaign of sorts to find pants that fit me the way that I think that pants should fit me. I have these little matchstick legs and absolutely nothing for an ass, so I need slim cut pants. Maybe even skinny cut, if you can believe that. But on my little chicken legs, skinny cut pants don't look like they're gripping your legs like they often do on the young people. But I've also discussed on this blog that I just want plain, blue jeans. I don't like the crotch whiskers and the distressed marks and all that business. But the ONLY major line of men's clothes that makes a 34W x 28L skinny jean is Gap. And these days, Gap really likes the crotch whiskers and the distressed marks and all that business. So, what was I supposed to do? I tried several different brands and cuts of jeans, but the only pair that fit me the way that I wanted them to fit and felt comfortable the way I think jeans should feel were from Gap. So, I bought 'em. And there is no room in these suckers for boxer shorts. Photo posted below for your amusement.

No comments: