Monday, October 4, 2010

I have a hard time hearing certain people when they talk on their cell phones. Just a handful of folks, but I can barely make out what they are saying. I think it's the ones who rest their phone on their shoulder and hold it up to their ear. I think it puts their mouth too close to the phone, and their words get mumbled. I've asked my friends to pull their mouth back from their phone, but they don't seem to heed my request. So, I've gotten to the point with some people where I just let them talk, and I don't know what the fuck they are talking about. I don't have this problem with most people on cell phones. That's why I think it's the shoulder-resters that are the problem. They're all severe multi-taskers who probably can't possibly spare one hand to hold the phone the way Alexander Graham Bell intended.

No comments: