Monday, January 11, 2010

DAVE: That's cool that you have Hooligans on CD. I'm pretty sure from my inquiries that it isn't available anymore. But I listened to my cassette over the weekend, and it's still rocking.

JIM: Jerry's Records was a gold mine for finding great used CDs. but you had to be there at the right time and get lucky because they always got grabbed up fast. I think there was probably a point in time where I would stop by there at least once every day to see what they had in.

DAVE: Meanwhile, I think I was still buying cassettes back then. Like most new technology, I was a little late coming to the CD party.

JIM: My parents bought me a CD player when I went off to college, even though I never really asked for one. When it comes to that, I have to give them credit for being ahead of me on that one.

No comments: