Friday, May 2, 2008

Email to Mom . . .

I understand that you may have access to email. So, I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry that I didn't get to talk to you before you left, so I didn't get a chance to tell you to have a great time in Egypt with Sara. And don't buy me anything. Travel light.


Also, just so you know, Dad got a call from Marc to let him know that Betty was being moved from the hospital into hospice care today. Apparently, she had been suffering from kidney failure, and there was nothing more medically they could do for her in the hospital. So, Dad and I were going to drive down there and back tomorrow, taking Sidney with us. But then Betty passed away today.

I don't know how or when Dad was going to tell you because he doesn't want to upset your trip, but I thought you should know, if you have access to email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My condolences Dave.