Thursday, May 1, 2008

And another thing . . .

Dating for me sucks. I look younger than most people my age, especially the women many of whom grew up in the sun, and I frankly prefer younger women (read: college students) whose top priority in life at this very moment is not necessarily getting married and having children. Meanwhile, older women, especially those who are divorced with children, appear to love me. LOVE me. And I guess I'm pretty picky when it comes to the women to whom I'm attracted, but I'm just not into women who have children. I'm not attracted to it emotionally. Or physically. Read: sexually. So, what's a thirty something single guy supposed to do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you give these "older" women a chance? I think it is true (and especially when it comes to love/sex) that you don't know what you want until you try it.

I know -- heavy.

Anonymous said...

In all respect I think college aged girs (traditional) are way too young for you. They are half your age............
anonymous 2

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Friday. Where's my Hot Girl???