Monday, May 24, 2010

This is the story of Dave and Dennis, the POH Oral Health Products salesperson . . .


DAVE: I'm just an individual who prefers POH toothbrushes over the other ones available at stores, but I live in Pittsburgh, and I can't get them anywhere. I wanted to order five of the #4 Adult 4 Row 43 Tuft Bristle from the website [www.buypoh.com], but that doesn't meet the $20 order minimum. I don't want to buy 20 toothbrushes. Just five. Can you help me out?

Thanks.

DENNIS: I would suggest that you order some dental floss with your toothbrushes and then you would be able to make the minimum. Our dental floss is outstanding. I suggest that you try the Classic 490 NoWax first. Let's do it!

DAVE: But I don't NEED dental floss. My teeth are so close together that the only floss I've ever used that didn't shred or cut in my teeth is Glide. And if ordering your Classic 490 NoWax will get me to the minimum, then that must be some costly floss.

DENNIS: If your teeth are so close together then you should definitely try our dental floss. You will never use Glide again. Our dental floss is the finest floss known. Our Percept 420 is even thinner than our 490. Trust me, you will never want anything else after you use POH.

DAVE: Okay. I get it. $20 minimum. I guess I will have to settle for an Oral-B.

Thanks for all of your help.

DENNIS: I want you to give me your address and I will send you a couple of toothbrushes and some floss. I want you to try our floss and get back with me on what you think about our floss.

DAVE: Well, that sounds like a good plan, Dennis. I like blue and green toothbrushes, if it matters.

Thank you.

DENNIS: They will be on their way today!

No comments: