Monday, May 17, 2010

I was over at my parents' house yesterday helping my mother download photos from my niece's first birthday party earlier this month. It appears to have been quite a soiree. I was a little surprised to see a couple of photos in which Evelyn was actually wearing a tiara. Yeah, that's right. A fucking tiara. I'm wondering how my sister and Paris Hilton ended up with something in common.

Please, vast and loyal readership, I'm hoping for some good comments on the subject of the tiara.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's very cute.

Mr. Blondie said...

She's cute.

Dave said...

But she's wearing a TIARA!!! I'm not looking for compliments on how cute my niece (who will not get the benefit of knowing her uncle Dave growing up because her mother is dead to me) is. What's with the tiara?! My sister and I did not grow up in a family where the girls wore tiaras, I can assure you of that. It goes against everything that my sister (supposedly) stands for. Ugh.

Mr. Blondie said...

The tiara is cute.

Anonymous said...

The tiara is very cute.

Mr. Blondie said...

Well, I think it's settled then, Dave. Cuteness all around.