Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I apologize to my vast and loyal readership for having not posted anything in a few days. I went into the clubhouse on Saturday night to get a jacket, and I fell asleep in my chair. Apparently, this is a common problem for those who are 41.


Anyway, I went to the gas station today and the fucking gasoline failed to stop when my tank was full and overflowed. I stopped pumping immediately, but it was already dripping down the side of my car and forming a nice little puddle of gas in the nice little puddle of water that I was standing in. I truly hate when I get gas on myself. The smell is unpleasant, and it lingers. I don't appear to have gotten any on my hands or clothes, thank god, but the gas did get onto my shoes that were standing in the puddle within the puddle. So, my shoes smell like gas. Right now. At this very moment. Bugger.

No comments: