Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Not to be confused with Ted Kaczynski . . . [Alternate title: It's not exactly an iphone . . . ]

So, I'm a man. Which means, among many other things, that I like little toys and gadgets. And I'm naturally pretty good with technology. That having been said, I am never among the first to buy and try new technological devices. I was very late coming to the cell phone party, and once I did, I even did that a little unusually, choosing a Virgin Mobile "pay-as-you-go" calling plan over other, more conventional calling plans. Anyway, all of this is back story to the fact that I recently purchased my second cell phone to replace, well, you know, my virgin one. Just my second. I know folks who get more than two cell phones each year. Anyway, I'm just going to let the visual tell the story, and then you, my dear and devoted readers, may commence with laughter or whatever it is that you do.

The photo on the left is my first cell phone ever.
The photo on the right is my new and improved cell phone.

No comments: