Sunday, June 10, 2007

And some of us think with our boxes

So, FF and I were sitting around on this beautiful summer, Sunday morning, drinking coffee and chatting, and she asked me what I thought about an older woman dating a younger man. I said that if the two people involved were happy and comfortable with each other, than I didn't see any problem with it. Then (as I had expected), she expanded on her query to reveal that she was attracted to a younger man that she has recently gotten to know. She is 31 and this fellow is 20. We talked a little bit more about the situation, the pros, the cons. And then, knowing that FF is eager to meet and date a nice guy, I said,"You have to think outside the box if you want to get someone into your box."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Willy Shakespeare couldn't have said it better.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I think that he would have said something like,"You have to think like a beast, if you want to make the beast with two backs."