Friday, June 8, 2007

Michael Vick: After further review . . .

You know, it's been a few hours since my last post, and nothing particularly noteworthy has happened since then, aside from some light house cleaning around my condo and the still in-progress download (dial-up) of R.E.M.'s first greatest hits album. However, in that time, I've come to the decision that I might not be satisfied with just putting people like Michael Vick in jail. And since I know that that would never happen anyway, I think that the only thing that would truly satisfy my anger, my outrage at dog cruelty would be to put him in a little makeshift box that serves as the arena for dog fighting and then beat him with a baseball bat (since football doesn't really have anything equally cudgel-like that I could use). Either that, or I'd use said bat to do some serious damage to his Cadillac Escalade. Either way, I'd still be able to sleep at night. Sometimes, as even a story in the Bible suggests, an eye for an eye is the only true justice. Amen to that, brother.

No comments: