Friday, June 11, 2010

JIM: I almost forgot to tell you. I went to the dentist on Tuesday. They always give me a little goodie bag after my visit, and this time they included a product called Soft-Picks (or something like that; I believe the name of the company that makes it is GUM). It is kind of like a really skinny toothpick with bristles on the end that is supposed to work like floss. Maybe you should try it.

They also gave me a new toothbrush. An orange Oral-B. They let me choose which one I wanted, so I went with the Flyers color.

DAVE: Very funny. Is the Oral-B toothbrush a plain one, or is it fancy?

JIM: I'm not sure I would even know the difference.

DAVE: Here's the litmus test of a fancy toothbrush: Do the bristles come in colors other than plain and blue? Are there all sorts of different colored bristles headed in all sorts of different directions?

JIM: I didn't look at it that closely. I know that it was orange. For the Flyers.

No comments: