Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dave and Dennis say good-bye . . .

DAVE: I received the package over the weekend. Thank you. Four toothbrushes in blue and green. Very kind of you. I wanted to let you know that I tried the NoWax Classic Super Thin White Floss, and I shredded it. I haven't tried the other floss yet, but I will. I'm telling you, many brands of floss have not been able to conquer my teeth. They are a freak of nature. But Glide does do the job. I'm sure your floss is great. For people with adequate space between their teeth. I have all four of my wisdom teeth, straight and perfect, but they pushed all of my other teeth closer together, and I've been shredding floss ever since.

Again, many thanks for the little package of dental care goodies.

DENNIS: You're welcome! Let me know if I can be of any help in the future.

No comments: