Monday, March 1, 2010

DAVE: SIDNEY CROSBY! NATIONAL HERO! LOVED BY CANADIANS! LOVED BY PITTSBURGHERS!

JIM: Dude, you're an American.

DAVE: Oh, Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

JIM: America. Love it or leave it.

You pinko commie.

DAVE: You're the second person to call me that in the last month.

JIM: You called yourself that.

DAVE: I said that if I started wearing wool socks in the summer, then that would make me a communist. Ian called me a "pinko commie" just a couple of weeks ago. It's nice to know how my friends view me.

4 comments:

Mr. Blondie said...

Hocky Hall of Fame asked Crosby for his stick and he won't give it to them.

Gee, what a surprise.

Dave said...

He won't give it to them because it was stolen on Sunday following the game. Check your facts, Mr. Blondie.

Mr Blondie said...

I know what he said.

He's a punk.

Dave said...

My sources much closer to him than me say that he is, in fact, not a "punk."