Monday, November 30, 2009

Last week, in response to the complaint from Amy the Christian that I was not disseminating any information about myself via Facebook, I gave her the web address of this blog, knowing that there are a lot of things that she doesn't know about me, but not being able to think of a good reason not to let her know about the blog. I know that I have mentioned her before, but without checking, I'm quite sure whatever I said was not derogatory. At least I hope not. Anyway, today I received this response:

AMY THE CHRISTIAN: Well, this is like a Thanksgiving miracle.

LOVE the Quiet Observer...I have done a bit of scanning and have really enjoyed your insights. I haven't dug too deeply, but I'll be sure to check in on a regular basis from this point on to read your musings.

I had no idea of your hatred for Luke Ravenstahl.

That was probably the most surprising thing I've learned about you so far.

Very sincerely,
Your Old Friend Amy the Christian

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you left out the part about the whore within. I had no idea you were such an advocate of censorship.

Anonymous said...

I should have also added that it's interesting that you dated the daughter of a concussion expert.

Incidentally, I think you should do an episode where you define who your dialogue people are...such as FF, Focker, Precious, etc. Or is that part of the fun. Maybe it is. Probably is.

Dave said...

If you're going to comment on a blog about you, then I think you should identify yourself properly.

FF said...

Ooooh, the Blog is getting juicy!