Sunday, April 18, 2010

Last night, I was experiencing a very strong desire for salt and vinegar potato chips. And I don't even really like potato chips. Doritos are my chip of choice. So, I went to my local neighborhood Giant Eagle for the chips and a couple if other items. While I was perusing the snack aisle looking for my salt and vinegar chips, I stumbled upon a product that I'd never seen before but that's been in the news lately. I couldn't help myself, I had to buy the Big Ben's Beef Jerky. I also sampled the jerky last night. Hence, the opened bag. I did not particularly like it. Perhaps it is an acquired taste.

2 comments:

Mr. Blondie said...

Dave, I've heard of drinking the kool-aid, but eating the beef jerky?

Dave said...

I wanted to buy it before they ran out. The company that makes it dropped Ben for showing his beef out in public too much.