Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jim: I just had to go through all my clothes a couple weeks ago and throw out a bunch of old t-shirts. I tried to tell my wife that when I go places, I don't buy souvenirs or take a lot of photos and that my t-shirts are my souvenirs and that they don't take up nearly as much space as her boxes and photo albums of old pictures. That didn't fly.


Dave: I don't buy souvenirs or take photos, either. I don't even own a camera. Not even on my phone. I depend on others for my small collection of photos. I am eventually going to have to tackle my vast collection of baseball cards that is stored in my parents' attic. Going through them will be a nightmare, but I suppose I will try to sell them somehow. There are only a few of them that I want anymore. I don't even begin to know how to sell them. EBay? A dealer?


Jim: You are asking the wrong person. But if you figure it out, please let me know.

And if you see my t-shirt from the opening of Camden Yards at your local Goodwill, grab it and save it for me until I see you again and can get if from you.


Dave: Do you have a bunch of baseball cards stored somewhere, too? I remember when I was growing up, my father told me to save my cards because they would be worth something someday. But he never told me what I was supposed to do when that day came.

No comments: