Friday, July 13, 2007

No cell phone left behind

So, I got up this morning, went downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee, and then, as I often do, I stood in front of my big, beautiful windows in my boxer shorts and looked out at the world. And there she was. The queen of all multi-taskers. Now, I've seen people like this before, but she appeared to take it to a new level. She was pushing her baby in a stroller, walking her German Shepard-esqe dog, and talking on her cell phone. As I said, I've seen this before, and I think it's crazy. But this woman had to stop and bend down to clean up what her dog had just done on the grass. Did she get off the phone in order to facilitate this? No. She bent down to pick up the doggie droppings with a plastic bag and kept right on talking.

Was it wrong that I secretly hoped that she would drop her phone in the poo?

No comments: