Tuesday, April 12, 2011

DAVE: I don't own one Apple product.

JIM: I don't know why most people think that when it comes to Apple, you have to either love them or hate them and there's no in-between. I've never quite gotten that.

I have the original iPod Shuffle, and my wife has a later (current?) version. My kids each have an iPod Touch. They are all awesome, high-quality products that come as advertised and are very user-friendly. Most important of all, we all use our Apple iPods a lot, so they are not one of those things that you get because it's the newest, coolest thing and then after you have it for a week or two, it just sits around gathering dust.

DAVE: I have nothing against Apple. I'm sure their products are great. I just think that they're overpriced. At least they're just too expensive for me.

I watched "Love and Other Drugs" the other day. There was A LOT of Anne Hathaway to be seen in the movie. I think she's very attractive, but her skin is too pale for my taste.

JIM: She is very pale. Her and Anne Heche. What is it about the name Anne that turns women's' skin so pale?

Dude, $49 for an iPod Shuffle. And they are awesome.

DAVE: Women in general with "those kinds" of names. Helen, Emily, Laura, Megan. Evelyn. English-y names. All pale.

For $35, I got a really nice mp3 player from Samsung that has a screen, shuffle or not shuffle, and a bunch of functions that I don't use.

JIM: You left out Emma. She is also very pale. But I still love her.

DAVE: I guess if I had to pick a pale-y, I would take Anne Hathaway. She's come a long way from that Disney movie. She has a nice body. As seen almost completely in LAOD.

No comments: