Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Goodbye and thanks for coming . . .

Even though Barack Obama is vacationing with his family in the Virgin Islands while Hillary Clinton is running all over the state of Pennsylvania campaigning, I'm done with Hillary. I have seen her appear in interviews too many times where she doesn't sound sincere to me. She sounds too staged, like she's holding back and keeping it simple. Like Gore. Like Kerry. She's a tough lady, and I wish she would run for President like one. I have been very disappointed in both her campaign and her in general. So, I'm finally ready to throw my complete endorsement behind Obama. I suppose in the scheme of things, despite some lack of years in politics, he's still far smarter and more qualified to be President than Bush ever was. Now, he just has to keep up his tough and intelligent talk, and defeat the crazy old Little General. A tall order, to be sure. Is America ready for an African-American President? A black man in the White House?

I hope so. I really do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been with Obama from the beginning. I would love to see a woman president in office but certainly not her. She is a 100% fake.