Monday, October 22, 2007

Busy day on the blog. I may have to take some time off to recover . . .

Long-lost friend Amy the Christian appeared in my email inbox today. Ironic, given that she attended the same misguided university at which Professor Kengor now professes (Grove City College). Anywho, she and I swapped a couple of emails about work, looking for better jobs, and our dogs, and I sent her a photo of Sidney and me. This was her reply:


ATC: Sidney is adorable. The End. Simply adorable. I suppose you now belong to that secret club of people who have to tolerate all the ignorami who insist on saying "dash-hund" rather than "doxen."

There is no better vocation than to be responsible for a dog. Even if I'm cursed with children someday, I will still believe that.

I think you are certainly looking well and very "academia." I hope your gross underemployment is at least still within education or counseling. Or sarcasm. You are gifted in all those areas.

No comments: