Monday, October 22, 2007

And I'm not the only one . . .

FF says: It would appear to me that Professor Paul Kengor believes himself to be the sole magisterium of the Catholic church. NO, he does not accurately portray my Catholic beliefs which are so far to the left of what he is saying that I even wonder if I ever was a Catholic. And ask my mom about the Veritatis Splendor! She knows all about that big encyclical o' bullshite! And like most conservative, die-hard Catholic fundamentalists, and self-appointed Catholic moral authority, (that have probably only ever done it missionary style because that's how God said to), the almighty Professor Paul Kengor has taken the Veritatis Splendor literally in every way, shape and form and applied it to everyone but himself! I think he's insane. He's a nut job.

No comments: