Thursday, February 21, 2013

Although there have not been any major snowfalls in this part of the country this winter, it still seems like it has been a long, laborious winter. There have been numerous smaller snowfalls, and it has been bloody cold. As for me, it's been an unpleasant winter. I guess it's possible that I'm getting soft as I get older. I probably am. This winter has been so miserable for me, personally, that I am hoping, however fantastically, that this will be my last winter in Pittsburgh. I'm hoping that once I get my health issues worked out that I will be able to move my life to Florida and join my parents down there year round. There are so many things that I would miss about living in Pittsburgh, as I truly love this city. But I feel as though the writing is on the wall. And it says move to Florida.

1 comment:

Mr. Blondie said...

I say move to wherever Katherine Webb is living!