Sunday, September 9, 2007

The word from Delphi is . . .

With the first Sunday of the new football season drawing to a close, I realized that I had failed to make a prediction about the Steelers regular season record. So, with one win already, my prediction is 11-5.

At the beginning of last season, amidst all of the hype surrounding the Steelers' Super Bowl defense and then Ben's motorcycle accident, I predicted that the team would finish 8-8. Those with whom I shared my prediction were not convinced. That is, until the end of the season.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 and 4 . . . a Tessaro's dinner at stake. Let the games begin.

Anonymous said...

12 abd 4 that is . . . I thought you were going to figure out how to edit a comment, Einstein.

Dave said...

It is on.

Let the (rest of the) games begin.

Anonymous said...

abd = and.

PLEASE. Please find out how to edit the comments!

And,

GO BIG BENNY BOO BOO BEAR!

Dave said...

Maybe I should hide the comments again so that you don't embarrass yourself any further. And I'm not even talking about your mistakes.