Monday, July 16, 2012

I feel like I've complained about this before, but I really cannot stand drivers who go through blatantly red lights. And they seem to speed through them, creating a greater chance of a terrible accident. It seems to be worse at certain intersections in the East End, such as Fifth and Penn.

Also, did you happen to see that over the weekend another great white shark got a surfer? I admit that I'm afraid to go in the ocean. I could NEVER get into the water out in the deep ocean. I would have an anxiety attack. I can maybe wade into the water near the beach until it's up to my knees, but even that makes me nervous. Sharks eat humans. Scientists come up with all sorts of reasons why this happens because the sharks supposedly mistake us for seals, and we're always told that we have a better chance of being hit by lightning or some such rarity. But I'm scared to go in the water, and I admit it.

No comments: