Thursday, May 3, 2012

DAVE: Lots of day games today. I see that your Phillies beat Atlanta. Pirates are losing 2-1 to the Cardinals. Erik Bedard is the Pirates' best starter.

JIM: Yes. I like it when there is day baseball.

I still hate Chipper Jones.

DAVE: I know you hate Chipper Jones. And Jason Bay.

I don't hate anyone. Adam LaRoche would be at the top of the list, though.

Pedro Alvarez has been hitting the ball lately, so the Pirates are a little more interesting at the moment. He hit a homerun, 4-2.

JIM: Nice.

With Pablo Sandoval getting a broken hand last night, it looks like Pirates slugger Garrett Jones is now leading active players on my team in HRs. Probably RBIs too.

DAVE: Garrett Jones? That's not good. To me, he's so blah.

JIM: That's my team. The Blahs.

No comments: