Friday, March 16, 2012

My HP computer is not working right. I'm not sure what the problem is. I don't know whether it's the computer hardware itself or the software installed on it. And the most frustrating thing is that there is really no one for me to consult about the problems I've having. There's certainly no one whom I can call. And I'm not going to take my computer to a business that fixes computers. I'm really on my own here. It's rather frustrating. You buy a computer, and then you're pretty much on your own from the moment you open the box. Maybe it's true that Apple computers don't have these problems, and maybe that makes them worth the extra money. I honestly don't know. The only Apple computer I've ever had was my first computer, a Macintosh Classic II in college. Tiny little thing in black and white. Good times.

No comments: