Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Winter in Pittsburgh means a lot of rainy days. Where I work, people have recently been saying that they would rather that it snowed than to have to endure all that rain. I think that these people are either crazy or they have short memories. Snow sucks. An inch or two every now and then is fine, maybe even nice. But any more than that is an inconvenience, if not a pain in the ass. Please understand that I HATE rain almost anytime, and especially in the winter. I would much prefer that winter in Pittsburgh wasn't the winter rainy season (frequently followed by the spring rainy season). But I will take rain over snow any day. Any day. I would also like more sunshine, but I've lived here long enough to know that that just isn't going to happen. I really hate winter.

No comments: