Tuesday, November 22, 2011

As I've previously mentioned in my blog, one of my many youthful crushes was on a young woman named Leigh. She was two years older than I was, which makes her 44 now, and she had her eighth child in July. The last I knew, she was not Catholic, but rather Presbyterian. And a conservative one at that. According to her Facebook page, she is against marriage that is not between a man and a woman. But apparently, she and second (?) husband Ken do not see the benefits of birth control. Eight fucking children?! In 2011?! In this economy?! And the ridiculously high cost of college without any guarantees that there will be jobs after college (or graduate school, for that matter)?! And check out the names of her huge brood.

I must say that she was pretty sexy in 1984, though. Either that, or I was just stupid.

No comments: