Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I've been having problems with my back for much of the summer. It's actually STILL summer. Supposedly. Anyway, I don't really know what the problem is, other than, well, maybe aging. Playing the frisbee toss game with Sidney actually is a pretty active game of play. I spend most of the day on my feet, rarely sitting, because it's hard for me to sit for very long these days. Medication, most likely. I also never get tired. I sleep at night, sometimes even dozing off on the couch. But I don't actually feel tired. It's a bloody mess. But that's not the point. My back is causing me so much pain, and the only thing that works is 1600 mg or more a day of Advil. Is that a lot? I mean, according to the package, that might be a lot. But what about for a hurting back on a 180-pound man? But to have to take that much on a regular basis does not make me happy. And me being happy remains to this day the number one goal for my life.

No comments: