Thursday, August 4, 2011

JIM: I just got back from hanging out a bar playing pool. On a Wednesday night! Am I a party animal or what?

Now I wish I had a pool table. Or mini pool table. Hell, I'd even settle for bumper pool.

DAVE: Having a pool table at your disposal is pretty freaking great. Sometimes I think that I prefer having the mini version to a big table. I play on it everyday. However, I am still waiting for my game to get better.

JIM: Yeah, I found out last night what my game is like these days. It wasn't pretty.

DAVE: At least with the mini table, I can clearly see the ball at the end of the table when I miss the shot.

JIM: I made the comment several times while playing last night that I couldn't even see that far when I had a long shot to try to make.

DAVE: You may appreciate this. In my building, there is now an army soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan living below me, and the young woman who lives above me has been seeing a Pittsburgh policeman in recent months.

JIM: You appear to be surrounded.

No comments: