Tuesday, August 2, 2011

DAVE: How was the shore?

JIM: Shore was good. My head is a little sunburned though. Did I tell you that right before going to the shore the week before I got the first buzz cut of my life? I never had to worry about my scalp getting sunburned before, so I didn't even think about it.

DAVE: You got a buzz cut? Why? Are you losing your hair? As you may recall from your last few visits, I was sporting a bit of a buzz cut for a while. I looked awful, but I was dealing with depression, and the look of my hair was a low priority. But now that I'm feeling better, my hair is back and looking good.

JIM: I did it just to try it. My wife doesn't like it, so I don't think I'll ever be doing it again.

DAVE: I think it's something that every guy has to do once in his life. It's like women with long hair who once in their lives get their hair cut short just to try it out. Men or women, sometimes it works out, but I think most of the time, it is a disaster. It does make getting ready in the morning a little easier, though.

No comments: