Thursday, May 19, 2011

DAVE: The Pirates are starting to fade. If they remain true to form since interleague play began, then they should be about 20 games under .500 by the end of June.

JIM: Stop it.

Speaking of starting to fade, will there be anyone (other than Newt) left for the Republicans to run against Obama? Potential Republican presidential candidates are falling like flies.

DAVE: I will keep these emails, and we will see where the Pirates are at the end of June.

I think that someone who we don't even know about will eventually be the republican candidate. I would be more happy about Trump officially dropping out, except that I still have to hear the ridiculousness that comes out of his mouth. For a guy with a lot of money (and in theory, a brain to have accomplished all of that), he always sounds stupid to me. I can't stand the guy. But his wife sure is pretty.

JIM: He is good at getting attention though. Sometimes, that is half the battle.

JIM: Trump's wife deserves to be on your blog.

No comments: