Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Some of my vast and loyal readership may recall that I made my annual prediction of the Steelers final season record way back in September. Below is the original post. It does appear that I was wrong about the Jets in the Comments section. I didn't see them ending the season at 11-5. But I also didn't see them beating the Steelers at home.


Monday, September 13, 2010

After the first game of the season is when I traditionally make my prediction for the Steelers season record. This year is a little more complicated since Big Ben is out for the first four games. But I feel up to the challenge. In a move that goes against what most ESPN types are prognosticating for the Steelers, I predict that their record will be 11-5, with an outside chance of 12-4.

Posted by Dave at 7:00 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

8-8

9/14/10 10:58 AM

Dave said...

Child, please. The extremely overhyped and overrated New York Jets might go 8-8. But not the Steelers. But here's hoping that we all enjoy seeing how it all turns out.

9/14/10 5:31 PM

(http://davethequietobserver.blogspot.com/2010/09/after-first-game-of-season-is-when-i.html)

2 comments:

Mr. Blondie said...

NostraDave-us!

OK, that was stupid. I gave it a shot.

Dave said...

I should delete your comment for your own good.

Actually, Mr. Blondie, you must not know that I've been predicting the Steelers final season record with good accuracy for several years now. Last season, coming off of a Super Bowl victory, of course, everyone had them finishing high. After the first game, I predicted 8-8. I may have even done it on my blog. Anyway, they finished 9-7 and didn't make the playoffs.